Background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HERE IS THE UPDATE!
























So here I am posting a big bunch of pictures! I feel bad because I don't have much time to be posting, but when I do I end up looking at everyone elses blogs and then my time is spent. So here it is Klaira being all cute (she is the one you really want to see).

She is now 6 months, sitting up, eating some food (but lately hating it all), rolling over like a champ, and trying really hard to crawl. Oh and don't forget the three and a half teeth we are enjoying. They are super cute. The two on the bottom are visible in a few of the pictures! ENJOY!



























































































































































































3 comments:

RicAnn said...

How freaking cute is she! What a doll. I can't wait to meet her in person. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Cierra said...

Cute! She is so adorable! I love her little grin in that picture when she is sitting on the couch, so hilarious! Hope you guys are doing good!

Lacie Pearson said...

Cute baby pictures! I love the picture at the top with the whole family!