Background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!

This is our new favorite picture of Klaira! She makes the cutest faces!
She had to be all bundled up, because it is that time of year!

Klaira loved talking to her Grandma and Grandmpa Anderson!

Klaira loves to stand up and get a better view of what everyone is doing!








This is just the cutest little outfit! And she has a very weird grunting-type face on, lovely!














We took a trip up to Montana to visit all the Andersons. We had a lot of fun and Klaira got to see everybody, including great Grandma & Grandpa Anderson for the first time! They just loved her, but who doesn't?












4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big and cute! Thanks for posting pictures...sorry if I pushed a little hard for them. :) I'm excited to see her in a couple of weeks when I come up! :)

the milners said...

Wow! What big eyes she has!!! So cute! She must always want to see Everything around her! :)

Sally said...

I love the pictures of Klaira with her Grandma Anderson. SO cute! We are going to be in Montana for Thanksgiving so if you guys are too we will have to meet little miss Klaira.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Awwww...Klaira is so sweet! I can see that you and Blaine are luvin' parenthood!! And having fun with the dressing up part too! So cute!!
Her faces are adorable!! I just posted a comment on April's blog mentioning that we'll be in town on the 18th and 19th and hope to see you all one if those days, because ALL of Nick's fam will be in town from the 20th on, so the schedule is pretty tight after the 20th!! Let me know if one of those days will work out for you guys!! And I need your mailing addy!! Cheers to the holidays!! XOXO