Background

Monday, June 9, 2008

One Month Left!

So here I am with only 4 weeks left! We are getting very excited for our sweet little girl to come! I have been feeling very good! I have my weekly doctor's appointments now, so we can keep an eye on how things are going!
We are trying to get things "organized" so that it won't be too crazy when she comes home. I am figuring out places to put all of the fun stuff I have been getting. I love looking at all of the little clothes and diapers. I am always wondering what she looks like (ya know, hair, eyes, lips, all of those little details). We are just so excited now we can hardly stand it!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh good grief, you are so cute! I'm so excited to see you! I got the invite today. Can I still come Thursday night and stay with you? I'll probably call you one of these days.

Sally said...

I love that you are smiling in all of your pregnancy pictures. Now this is the truth....I only actually stood and posed for one picture during my ENTIRE pregnancy and that was 2 weeks before Annabelle was born. And the look on my face says it all. I was NOT thrilled about the pictures! But now I wish I had taken more. I'm sure you will enjoy looking back at all of yours.

RicAnn said...

You're all belly!!! I love it :) You are still tiny as ever, just have a lil' baby bump. I can't wait to see this sweet girl.

~jessie~ said...

Tessa! You're so freaking cute! I love that you're all belly and I'm excited to see this cute girl!

Erin said...

Congratulations! I think you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen.