Background

Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a Girl!!!



We are so excited to be having a girl! We didn't have school today, because of an awesome snow storm. So instead of waiting around for our 4:15 appointment, I called to see if they had anything earlier. And they did! We went in at 10:45 and had a very exciting ultra sound. Our little girl looks very cute all snug inside, and we got to see her moving her arms and legs a lot! That was crazy!
The doctor can't be 100% sure (that's my guess), but he got a lot of good angles on the baby and he sounded very confident that it is definitely a girl! On top of that she was moving her mouth a lot so its got to be a girl. That's what our guess was (along with a lot of you), so all of us were right! Yeah!

4 comments:

RicAnn said...

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!! Tes I am so stinking excited for you. That'll be so much fun...oh the pink, bows, dresses, cute little shoes...I am just a little baby hungry.

Do you have any names? I can't wait to see what she looks like, she'll be a doll of course...it'll be hard not to with such a hott mom!

Good Luck and keep me posted
Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Oh, now our little girl and your little girl can be bosom buddies. That will be so precious! Congrats by the way!

Shannon said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! I knew it was a girl! I'm going to spoil this baby a lot. She's going to have to call me Auntie Shannon. Little Skipper is having a baby! Does that mean you can graduate to Barbie and she gets to be Skipper? :)

Bradbury Bunch said...

YEA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That's the best feeling seeing your baby, and feeling her move! Oh, you're going to have so much fun with a baby girl! Can't wait till we can all get together again (which will be after she comes) and take pictures of our cuties together!! xoxo